Welcome to another rollercoaster ride in my head. Lol.
I was fortunate enough that my sister and brother-in-law
rescued my truck and brought it home to me.
I was anxious it would be towed. Here in Georgia, we have
five days to remove abandoned vehicles before they are towed. My truck broke
down last Tuesday so Sunday would have been the fifth full day. It also turns
out I was so frantic I did not know the two left tires blew.
Now that Statham (yes, I name my vehicles) is home, I can
figure out how to get a full set of tires. The consensus is that they were 10
years old and showing signs of dry rot. Now I know 6 years is the longest you
should try to run on a set of tires. I’m learning.
I did manage to get my bathroom sink unclogged. Small victories.
Thanksgiving will be small here. I could not get a ham or
turkey and fixings, but me and the doggo will not be starving. I made a batch
of red beans and rice this weekend. I may make my 10 can chicken tortilla soup.
I used to love to make big batches and freeze so I could have all kinds of
lovely things without much effort.
I hope you all have a lovely holiday. I will be here with my
best boy, Tucker Jackson.
Hugs and God bless.
Comments
Post a Comment